I can’t believe that this is the last post of the year! It’s crazy that 2016 has gone so fast because it feels like yesterday I was having ice-cream on new years eve. So I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to do a 2016 in review.
First I’d like to do share my new years resolution but before I do that I want to see if I’ve accomplished last years resolutions. I did a 2015 in review last year were I wrote my resolutions.
Personal Year OverView
New years resolution (2016)
- I’m just gonna leave the people I don’t like anymore in 2015. My goal: stay away from them. I’ve definitely done this
- Try to be less lazy. Sadly this one hasn’t changed. I procrastinate from doing any sort of work
- Upload better posts on my blog. Personally, I believe I have achieved this because I’ve been putting A LOT more effort.
- Try new things and get a lot more out of my comfort zone. I’m so proud of myself for doing this because my confidence has for sure gone up this year.
I made sure to do achievable resolutions and I think I did pretty well this year as i completed 3/4.
2016 was a very debatable year and I don’t really know how to describe it. But one thing for sure that a big highlight was the growth of my blog.
The one and only resolution which I have for 2017 is to
Not procrastinate and get my homework done. And to try stay organised
because when I see a big load of homework or revision I tend to laze about. I hope to change that next year. Now that’s my only resolution for the year, it should be a lot more easier for me to achieve it.
First off I want to give a shoutout to my top commenters:
Thank you guys for always commenting because it means so much!
I want to also use this post as a BIG THANK YOU because throughout 2016 ive been getting positive comments on my blog and ive interacted and made so many new blogger friends. This was also the year were I saw my blog grow and grow. It just overwhelms me that people actually read my posts. So thank you all so much 🙂
This is the difference between 2015 stats and 2016. You can click on the image to see it if you want.
Below are the TOP 15 blogposts of 2016. Click on the title to read.
- Beat FOMO
- 20 Autumn blogpost ideas
- 10 of my favourite bloggers
- Summer OOTD 1
- Live Love London and Instant Effect reviews*
- Blogpost ideas A-Z
- Summer Post ideas 2016
- 1 year of The Average Gurl!?
- Review of the Technic Pro brushes*
- End of summer outfit ideas!
- 15 things to blog about
- Autumn photography 2016
- 5 tips on getting better quick
- Midnight blogging 08/16
- Summer 2016
Also, thanks for all the love and support on my blogs instagram (@theaveragegurlx). Here are my best nine for this year.
I restarted my feed so these best nine are from the last 2 months.
And lastly have HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyones 2017 is filled with joy and success. Have a great evening x
😘The Average Gurl