Today I am going to be sharing with you 10 life hacks you need to know!
So let’s get right into it.
- To wake up without going back to sleep again, put your alarm/phone on the other side of the room so your forced to get out of bed.
- Pack your bag the night before for work/school so than there is less hassle in the morning.
- Put your phone on aeroplane mode while charging as it charges faster.
- Do your homework on the night set so than you don’t do it last minute.
- Always carry spare compact hairbrush, hairbands and Bobby pins in your bag or pocket because you never know when you’ll need it.
- Have 1 or 2 whole glasses of water after you wake up so than you don’t feel tired but feel wide awake and hydrated.
- When your phone is on full volume yet it isn’t loud enough, put it in a cup and it volumises the sound. Your very own speakers.
- When you want to find information for homework or whatever, most people use Wikipedia. Instead of reading pages and pages full of words that just makes no sense! Use simplewikipedia.com
- If your trainers smell from the gym or everyday wear, put teabags in them so it absorbs the horrible odour.
- Have a planner to organise school work or work things or anything in general so your not late for meetings or homework.
So these are my 10 life hacks that you need to know. Comment below 🔽 your favourite or any other hacks I’ve missed.
😘The Average Gurl