Today I am going to do a review on the Tanya Burr Lipglosses. I bought these from superdrugs. I’ll add the link at the end of this post.
Let’s get started.
So, these are the shades I got:
- I found nemo
- Vampire kiss
These lipglosses are originally £5.99 ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴼᴹᴱᴺᵀ, ᵀᴴᴱᵞ ᴬᴿᴱ ᶜᴴᴱᴬᴾᴱᴿ ᴵᴺ ˢᵁᴾᴱᴿᴰᴿᵁᴳˢ
Here are the swatches:
- When you first open the lipgloss, you’re hit with a yummy, sweet, strawberry smell and I just felt like eating it!😂😂
- The applicator was a sponge and the shape made applying the lipgloss really easily.
- Also, the creamy consistency just makes the lipgloss glide in like a dream!
- They are just the right size so you can put it in your bag.
- They are very pigmented.
- It only lasts up to 1 hour than it fades so you will need to keep re-applying it.
- If you have dark lips like mine than I defiantly recommend you to not get a light shade.
- So that’s why I’m using the colour I Found Nemo to add shine to any mat lipstick.
Superdrugs: ARE MADE NO MORE (current packaging)
The packaging has changed, here is a new link: http://www.superdrug.com/microsite/tanya-burr
So I hope you have enjoyed this review. Comment below 👇🏽👇🏽 if you have ever tried any of Tanya Burr Lipglosses.
😘The Average Gurl